Gastric Acid problem is getting common day by day. Basically Gastric acid is a digestive fluid, formed in the stomach. People from all over the world faces this problem throughout the year. Many people worries about how to get rid of Gastric Acid and uses medicines in order to eliminate the problem. But sometimes, excessive use of medicines can create lots of problems and creates other health issues.
There are couple of home remedies which you can use to get rid of Stomach acid problem. Following are some remedies.
- Don’t take carbonated drinks & caffeine. Have green tea.
- Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals.
- Have a glass of lukewarm water every day.
- Include banana, watermelon and cucumber in your daily diet. Watermelon juice is great for curing acidity.
- Drink Coconut water.
- Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you hit the sack.
- Have small but regular meals.
- Avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
- Sucking on a piece of clove (long) is another effective remedy.
- Drink lemon juice (mix with water & sugar & have an hour before meals), have banana, almonds and yogurt
- Include ginger in meals or have ginger in raw form.
- Have vegetables like beans, pumpkin, cabbage, carrot and spring onions.
- Cut down Excessive smoking & alcohol
- Drink a glass of milk – everyday.
- Avoid excess salt, oil, pickles, curd, fried food, sour foods like tamarind and consume more salads and legumes
- Improving of eating habit is also necessary. After eating, an upright posture should be maintained for some time. Meals should be moderate, taking care to avoid overeating.
Filed Under: Health Care
About the Author: