Perfectly groomed and shaped eyebrows balance and give an amazing look to your features, without adding any make-up. Did you know, your eyes are the gateways to your soul? Well guess what, we have added some quick tricks to enhance the brow hair growth.
- Castor oil
It’s an old home remedy to make your eyebrows naturally thick. Castor oil is easily available in the stores; it’s not even expensive. Castor oil is excellent for the growth of hairs. Here is an easy to use application of castor oil for making your brows quite thick especially if you have very thin, patchy, short, and light eyebrows then it can do a magic for you.
- Take cotton and soak it in pure castor oil to apply on each eyebrow.
- Message gently with your fingertips for a minute.
- Leave it overnight, or you can wash after one hour.
- Wash it with Luke warm water in the morning.
- Coconut Oil
- Onion Juice
Online juice is full of elements which helps to make your hair grow fast. It contains high amount of sulfur which helps to make the circulation increase. It is not a very common remedy; many of us didn’t know that onion juice can do a great job to style our eyebrows thick, full and attractive.
- Did you know that milk can do a magic with your hair growth? We are sure you were not familiar with this trick earlier. Milk is very rich with substances which can help your hairs to be firm, strong, and thick.
- Soak the cotton into milk and apply it on your eyebrows before going to bed